6.29.2011

What I Wore Wednesday - down by the river

Super casual outfit post - dressed to stay cool down by the river! We went to a different stretch of river yesterday, thankfully it wasn't as humid as Monday but we still enjoyed cooling off in the water. The girls and their daddy had fun building a dam, and I just chilled out on the blanket! Two days of relaxing in the sun and I feel as though my batteries are fully recharged. My mind's teaming with ideas too - seems some down time does wonders for my creativity!

This top is one of my favouite pillowcase tops - I just love the colours of the granny square!

 
 
Shorts - cuttoffs
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins



I've been busy making some new clothing this week - a couple of pieces I've kept for myself, the rest will be up in the shop hopefully next week. I'm putting the finishing touches to my new blog design which will be unveiled on Friday - I can't wait! I'm also working on my first ever custom painting - something I've been thinking about for a while, and am so happy to be doing it! 

I'm feeling truly blessed this week - life is perfect right now and I'm one lucky lady to live the life I do :)


yummy icecreams to cool off!
 
 
 
 
we spied these caterpillars hiding on a log :)

3 comments:

  1. I really need to take a day & go enjoy the outdoors like this! Looks like you had a beautiful day with the family. 

    Can't wait to see your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those owl earrings, lady, and your girls are so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosa's PicksJune 29, 2011

    I could really use a day like this!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)