6.24.2011

List 47: Things I Love About Summer


undefined

  1. sunflowers
  2. evening walks
  3. butterflys
  4. hanging washing on the line
  5. paddling pools
  6. open windows
  7. afternoons in the park
  8. picnics
  9. trips to the seaside
  10. bare feet
  11. sunshine
  12. bands in the park
  13. smell of suncream
  14. open windows
  15. homemade icepops
  16. daisy chains
  17. fresh berries
  18. laying in a hammock
  19. dinner on the deck
  20. cut off shorts
  21. summer fairs
  22. pinwheels

Happy Summer Friends :)

ps. I'll be back later with a winner for the June Sponsor Giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Polly! That could almost summarize my favorite things about summer too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)