11.22.2010

In need of some TLC

I'm tired and feeling a tad blue this evening. I'm realsing the last few weeks, that when I get tired and run down I my emotions run wild. I start to feel those old feelings again, of not being good enough etc... I know that it's not real, and is simply becasue I'm run down.

I have so many things that I want to do. So many things  to try and squeeze into my days. The little one usually gets me up anywhere between half5 and 7 in a morning, then we're on the go constantly until they all go to bed btween 8 and 9 at night, I fall into my bed somewhere around 11 and usually get woken up at least once a night. I'm dreaming of the day when I can have a full nights sleep!

The last week I have done so much, as well as our normal family things, projects the girls are working on, reading, game playing, nature walks, meets with friends, I've been sewing like a demon. My head is full of ideas and I have a tendancy to get carried away once I start!!! I've made 8 tops and 5 bags this week - crazy ideas of selling them, either online or at craft shows, I don't know yet. I will post some pics later in the week and you can tell me what you think of them!

And last night, instead of the early night I'd planned, a flash of inspiration came and I painted the night away. I've had half an idea floating around my mind for couple of weeks, and last night it came to fruitation. Apologies for the rubbish photo - I took a few nad realised they were all terible but honestly don't have the energy to go take any more!



Tonight the girls are tired, so I'm going to get them to bed early(ish) and have a soak in a hot bath followed by an early night. Promise!

Tomorrow night I'm going to a knitting group organised by a girl I know./ Leaving Daddy in charge of bedtime for the first time (!) and going out on my own at night! Truthfully I'm a little nervous.... but I'm sure it will be fine.

5 comments:

  1. Polly

    I hope your feeling better. That painting is beautiful.

    Take care

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself. That's the most important thing. I love that painting - it says so much! I've been thinking about making a list of things I need to "Let Go Of" in order to get to all the things that REALLY matter. I need to start prioritizing better, because (like you), I have so many ideas running around in my head. So much to do, so little time. But keep focused and know that you are doing a great job with all of your responsibilities. I'm not sure how you do it! Smiles and encouragement from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...I LOVE that painting. It's gorgeous.

    Get some sleep my sweet. It makes all the difference in the world.

    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself. That's the most important thing. I love that painting - it says so much! I've been thinking about making a list of things I need to "Let Go Of" in order to get to all the things that REALLY matter. I need to start prioritizing better, because (like you), I have so many ideas running around in my head. So much to do, so little time. But keep focused and know that you are doing a great job with all of your responsibilities. I'm not sure how you do it! Smiles and encouragement from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)