11.30.2010

Dear Santa


A girl can dream right? I don't expect to get any of these, my husband and I don't really buy much for each other.We spend what little money we have on treating the girls. But still, just in case Santa is reading this, here is my christmas list!


Table-Top Easel



Hoo Are You owl necklace

Cute Owl necklace by Violet Bella


Women's NEIL YOUNG t shirt american apparel  S M L XL (14 Colors Available)



The Flight of the Bohemian - Feather and Chains Necklace

The Flight of the Bohemian - Feather and Chains Necklace


 Owl Addict Fabric Bundle



 Vintage Owl Dish


Vintage Ruby Red Cowgirl Boots

Vintage Ruby Red Cowgirl Boots



We're gearing up for Christmas here. The bigger two girls are getting very very excited! We're putting our tree up on Thursday, ready for family visiting at the weekend.

I've made ornaments for my ornament swaps, and we're planning on making paper chains to string up as well as paper snowflakes to put on the windows this week!

Oh... and I remembered that I have a formspring account! So if you want to ask me anything, hop on over here

4 comments:

  1. adore that vintage owl bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet Bella's jewelry is amazing. I love all this stuff, I hope somehow you get some of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violet Bella's jewelry is amazing. I love all this stuff, I hope somehow you get some of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore that vintage owl bowl!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)