11.20.2010

Saturday Link ♥ Love

just a little bit louder


Back round to the weekend again! I've had a truly fantastic week - I'm feeling so blessed to live the life that I do. I've done lots of crafting with the girls, lots of sewing myself - made many new tops and a bag(will post about them in the week). The sun is blazing right now and we're all in a great mood! Long may it last. Thank you for all of the kind words you left on my giveaway post - and huge congratulations to the winner Shell - I really hope you like your prize.


Here's some inspiration from my week:


These words of wisdom really touched me this week:



  • Photo prints are now available in my etsy shop, and I shall be adding brand spanking new, made by me items this week :D (if you mention my blog when ordering, up until the end of November, I shall refund your postage costs)

Hope that you've all had a fantastic week too



peace

Polly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)