11.18.2010

Ornament Swap?



Late last night, as I was trying to get to sleep... an idea popped in my head. The girls had been asking about when we would get the christmas decorations out yesterday... and I was thinking it'd be nice to have some new ones. Then I thought how nice it would be to have ones that people had made - not shop bought. SO - I thought if anyone was interested, if you made an ornament for me, I'll make one for you. Swapsies! Might be kinda fun, and a nice way fo getting a new ornament too! Anyway - if you fancy it, either leave me a comment below or email me!

5 comments:

  1. Yes please, what a lovely idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second try: I get one new ornament each year and I think it would be fantastic if this years came from a swap with you. my email is paula[]hdreioplus.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do an ornament swap with you! :)
    I'll get crafting!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura! that's great :D email me you address and I'll get crafting! pixiemama{at}live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second try: I get one new ornament each year and I think it would be fantastic if this years came from a swap with you. my email is paula[]hdreioplus.de

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)