Saturday again! I was going to write this last night, but I so wasn't in the mood. But after 8 hours sleep (with no interruptions!!!) I'm feeling way brighter this morning. Yay!! Just hope the sun decides to shine as I feel like getting out and NOT getting wet today!
I've been in full on sewing mode all week, making tops and headbands, and I've drawn a pattern for a dress - might tackle that later if I get a chance.
Here's a few nuggets of Link ♥ Love from my week -
- I love reading Jen Lemen's wise words, they never fail to make me feel better.
- Things to Remember from Liz Lamoreux
- Yes and Yes - a great blog I stumbled on yesterday by Sarah Von. I love it!
- This article on Zen Habits - could've been written just for me!
- I've been reading Little Chief Honeybee for a while - Miss Kayleah always puts a smile on my face! Right now, she's running an AMAZING giveaway on her blog, go check it out:
What are the highlights from your week?
And don't forget to enter MY giveaway either!!