11.25.2010

No more dreads

A day and a half it's taken. A day and a half of combing, combing, combing. But at last I am finished!!!! NO MORE DREADS! And a morning out with half dreaded hair (hidden under a hat)



When we got home I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening just combing out dreads. The girls asked (!) to do some workbooks, so we all sat around the table for the afternoon. And I carried on until half 11 last night - determined I'd be done before I went to bed. Slathered my hair in conditioner last thing. It's nice being able to brush my hair, but I have NO idea what to do with all of this hair now.



I look so weird ha! I got a shock when I looked in the mirror this morning. I have so much hair. It hasn't been this long in years. I don't know what to do with it all.

I'm thinking of dying it dark and letting my fringe grow out some. I think I'm aiming for something like this:
rsd


















What do you think??

7 comments:

  1. I cut my hair really short bout 5 years ago and this summer I decided to let it grow out. After it went from to the ears to shoulder length I didn't like it anymore and am now back to a short haircut :) so I can't really tell you. My BFF on the other hand has hair down to her hips and does all kinds of wonderful dos (like this one oO: http://happyhairproject.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/tag-595-neues-altes-projekt/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair (dreaded) has always inspired me but I love the way it looks now x love the new style ideas but please keep the colour it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that must have felt so liberating!

    i had no idea dreads could be combed out. thought they had to grow out.

    have fun with it. it grows anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!

    It looks pretty soft and healthy in the picture. That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your dreads but I LOVE your hair now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it girl!
    Have fun with your freedom......Freedom to decide what you want on a moment to moment basis!!

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!

    It looks pretty soft and healthy in the picture. That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)