11.02.2010

A Manifesto for life

Several times over the last few months, I have stumbled across manifesto's on websites and blogs that I visit. I even have a couple printed out and stuck up in my kitchen to inspire me. I've thought about creating my own for a while, and I finally got around to it this last week. It's now happily taking pride of place in my kitchen, so I see it every day and remember all those words to shape my life by. 



 

I wanted to share it here with you all too (if you click on the picture, it will open up a larger size ready to be printed out) 


I thought hard about the words I wanted to live by... the things that mean the most to me... the things that sum me up. Some days I forget my truth, so this is here to remind me, for me to see when I'm not standing strong and need a gentle hand to guide me back onto my path.


Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I'll have to make one up sometime!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! I'll have to make one up sometime!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)