11.27.2010

Saturday Link ♥ Love

Tumblr_l9iuqxophb1qa1zngo1_500_large
source


HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!


I hope you've all had a great week and have fun plans for the weekend. We're spending today baking and crafting and re-dying my hair red! Throw in a visit from a friend and her baby and it's a perfect Saturday. Tomorrow we're going to a mind, body and spirit fair (as long as the snows not too bad).

I am loving my hair now the dreads have come out! I feel like a new woman. I don't regret the dreads for a minute, but I feel like the outside reflects the inside more now, if that makes any sense?!!? It was worth the time, and all of the pain to get them out. I hadn't expected my hair to be this long - so that was a nice surprise! I think I may have to do some shopping for new hair accessories now!



I've done a bit of blog surfing this week, anything with a picture of a deer or other woodland creature will always get me to click on it! So here's some cuteness from my week:


  • The Dainty Squid - Kaylah's blog and business of the same name. I love the things she makes to sell, and all the cuteness on her blog! A girl after my own heart.


  •  Deer Little Fawn - Beth's blog for her crafty projects, pretty things and whatever else takes her fancy! Love it.




I've updated my etsy shop this week, headbands and hairpins are in stock. I'll be putting some bags and tops that I've made up over the weekend too!

Have you treated yourself to Goddess Leonie's 2011 Goddess Workbook? I've been filling mine out, celebrating and relasing everything from this year, and setting out the 2011 I want to have! You can buy one here if you haven't already.



peace

1 comment:

  1. I love all the fabric in that shop too, especially the little owls and the russian dolls. I was going to make my daughter some pyjamas from that in the summer :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)