10.03.2010

Keep Going


 When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown


Although right now, it might not feel like it, or seem like it.... but don't give up. That special thing that you have prayed for, cried over and put your whole being into... it is happening. 


You will get there. Maybe not today... but to enjoy the good stuff fully, you have to have felt the bad stuff along the way.


Keep going and don't ever give up. 






Look out tomorrow for our very first Guest Post! And stay tuned this week for a super exciting giveaway.

You are on your way to where you want to be.... never forget how amazing you are right now.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Just what I needed today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to read this today too. I'm loving your blog btw. I really should pop over more regularily.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)