10.30.2010

Saturday Link ♥ Love

The word pretty is unworthy of everything you will be,
and no child of mine will be contained in five letters.
You will be
pretty intelligent,
pretty creative,
pretty amazing,
but you will never be merely "pretty."
-
Katie Makkai

I've had major internet issues this week... no idea what was wrong, but I'm struggled to be able to get connected at all. But here are a couple of links I'd found earlier in the week. Hope you've all had a good week... I'm looking forward to being back online properly and catching up!


  • I'm featured over at The Middle Finger Project, as part of their Fear, Exposed series... please go read it and tell me what you think.

  • I came across Kelly and her lovely blog and  her shop - she sells beautiful crystal shells... well worth checking out. I can't wait to place an order... I just have to choose which I want first!






  • And lastly, if you haven't watched this video from Katie Makkai, then watch it now!



p.s I've started filling my etsy shop.... please hop over and take a look. Originals are going in today, and I plan on getting prints up in the next couple of days.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the linky love!

    xooxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)