The word pretty is unworthy of everything you will be,
and no child of mine will be contained in five letters.
You will be
but you will never be merely "pretty."
I've had major internet issues this week... no idea what was wrong, but I'm struggled to be able to get connected at all. But here are a couple of links I'd found earlier in the week. Hope you've all had a good week... I'm looking forward to being back online properly and catching up!
- I'm featured over at The Middle Finger Project, as part of their Fear, Exposed series... please go read it and tell me what you think.
- I came across Kelly and her lovely blog and her shop - she sells beautiful crystal shells... well worth checking out. I can't wait to place an order... I just have to choose which I want first!
- Julianna from Shakti Mama has launched her new blog - hello, serendipity. Go visit her new home won't you?
- Visit TUT's Adventurers Club and sign up for Notes from the Universers - a little bit of wisdom delivered straight to your email.
- And lastly, if you haven't watched this video from Katie Makkai, then watch it now!
p.s I've started filling my etsy shop.... please hop over and take a look. Originals are going in today, and I plan on getting prints up in the next couple of days.