10.29.2010

List 15: Books I Love

source


Here's some of my favourite fiction books, in no particular order, and certainly not all of my favourites!

  • The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  • Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Caroll
  • The Time Travellers Wife - Audrey Niffennigger
  • Wizard of Oz- Frank L Baum
  • Valley of the Dolls -Jacqueline Susann
  • Finn Family Moomintroll - Tove Jansson
  • House of the Spirits - Isabel Allende
  • Lullaby - Chuck Palanuick
  • Lolita - Vladimir Naboka
  • Dolce Vita - Iseult Teran
  • The Colour Purple -  Alice Walker
  •  The Master and Margarita - Mickhail Bulgakov
  • Factotum - Charles Bukowski
  • A Spy in the House of Love - Anais Nin



2 comments:

  1. ooh, fab list.

    i didn't care for Time Traveller's Wife. color purle is in my top 10 i think. STILL haven't got round to House of the Spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, fab list.

    i didn't care for Time Traveller's Wife. color purle is in my top 10 i think. STILL haven't got round to House of the Spirits.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)