10.09.2010

Saturday Link ♥ Love

source

Another busy week here, we've: had the first meet of an exciting new home ed group, been romans for the afternoon, attended a science workshop, had some lovely newborn cuddles, had a workshop with the Welsh Mountain Zoo... as well as my painting, crafting with the girls, working on my website, blogging..... I could use a rest now.

Here's a few treasure's I've found on my internet travels this week:

  • This gave me goosebumps, and made me want to do something


Check out their website - The Girl Effect, spread the word and tell their story because it could easily have been ours.

  • And finally, I've been watching this over and over, it's so darn lovely!

3 comments:

  1. this post actually moved me to tears this morning... very powerful. thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the link and kind comments. Makes me want to revive the-penny-has-dropped blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for the link and kind comments. Makes me want to revive the-penny-has-dropped blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)