10.16.2010

Saturday Link ♥ Love




It's that time of the week again!!!

I've spent the best part of this week laid up with the flu. I had to remind myself to listen to my body and STOP. With a life full to the brim, a million things on the go at once and a to-do list longer than my arm, giving in and stopping for a few days isn't an easy task. So instead of pushing myself to keep going, I gave in. Allowed myself a few days of not doing very much. We chilled at home, baked some cakes, read lots of books, played some games and watched a couple of movies. I sent the girls off to the library with their dad for a couple of hours, and spent the time painting. I'm feeling much better now, ready to get back out there and live :D

Here's a little link ♥ love for this week:

  • First up is the absolutely fabulous Cakie Belle. Run by the beautiful Katie Krosby, a writer, dreamer, cake fanatic and advocate for positive body image and crusader for self love.


There's another 'Living Life Your Way' Interview on Monday with Jenn Gibson from Kind Over Matter

2 comments:

  1. Loving Lola's room on Etsy. Such soft sweet photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Lola's room on Etsy. Such soft sweet photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)