10.23.2010

Saturday Link ♥ Love

This weeks Link ♥ Love



I haven't spent as much time surfing online this week... I've been busy creating - 4 paintings this week! But here a few snippets of inspiration for you.




  • Beautiful words from 6 writers on what makes them feel beautiful here




  • Great article on praise, punishments, "consequences" and intrinsic motivation - Unpacking Praise


  • I discovered writer and musician Julianna Finch - check out her blog and her music 

  • And I've seen this before, but re-discovered it this week. A video by filmmaker, Andrea Dorfman, and poet/singer/songwriter, Tanya Davis - "How to be alone". For my kindred spirits:

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm stopping by via Emily's In the Hush of the Moon.

    Love love love the vid, How to be Alone, it's poetic beauty uplifts and inspires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Terresa xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm stopping by via Emily's In the Hush of the Moon.

    Love love love the vid, How to be Alone, it's poetic beauty uplifts and inspires.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)