6.25.2011

Saturday Sun

Happy Weekend Friends! Here's hoping it's sunny wherever you are (and for me too!) It's been a grey and wet week here, we've been housebound most of the week. That has meant I've had lots of time to craft - which is always good! THe girls have had tonnes of fun helping me this week - I've a fun tutorial to share with you soon, and some totally new goodies for my shop.

I've given the shop a mini makeover (please pop on over and check it out), and I am dying having to wait to put hte new blog layout up! July can't come soon enough - I'm getting so impatient now! I'll be adding some new jewellery to the shop all this week - and have already added these two new bracelets:


Yesterday we took a breather and headed out to my favourite thrift shop. It's literally 2 minutes from my house, and always has great bargains there! And yesterday was no exception.. I came home laden with these goodies (and all for £6 too!

vintage fabrics and doilies

vintage kids cookbook - recipes to tie in with nursery rhymes. Some sound good - others not so - Jellied Beef anyone??!

beautiful beaded mocassins boots

and beautiful embroidered shoes!

old camera

And I recieved a beautiful package from a wonderful lady this week too - we'd organised a handamde trade, and this is what she sent me.



You can't see, but the mini ones all have one of the girls names embroidered under the flower :) I was so thrilled when I opened the parcel!! I LOVE trades!

I hope you all have a great weekend :)
From now until the end of June, you can take 20% off my entire shop with coupon JUNELOVE ♥♥♥
and there is still some items on sale - I'm clearing out some old stock - grab it now, as it'll be gone at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)