6.26.2011

Sponsor Catch Up

Time to catch up with a few of the June Sponsors :)

 

Hey Pixie readers! I'm Kaisha from Far From The Mocking World. I am a full-time law student with a part-time passion for blogging, just about to get back into it after a very tiresome exam period. On my blog you will find musings of all sorts. It's is part anecdote, part diary, part music playlist and part visual scrapbook. If that's a general lifestyle blog that you can relate to, stop by and say Hi sometime! 


The Name Your Price Moving Sale is happening now now through July 1st over at A Sparrow's Flight! See the Boutique page for details.I also trade handmade. Email me if you want to trade with me! 



Hey! I'm Lee Lee owner of Just Because a line of accessories of unique messenger bags and little cute stuff! I am a fashion designer living in Miami and working a full time marketing job. I love everything cute and crafty, I go to events around Miami to sell my accessories and to shop handmade. I love music, I go to lots of concerts. Music and urban life inspires me. Check my blog out! It's full of tutorials, music and inspirations as well as my daily adventures!


Hi, I'm Margot! I'm a 25 year old, outdoor educator, want-to-be Newfoundlander, country living girl who spends her days baking, crafting and gardening. I share about all of these things on my blog Newfoundlander at Heart. I have recently opened my etsy shop, and I am working hard to fill it with Newfoundland and Nature inspired wares. You can find all kinds of things from sewn art, to photos, and hooked rugs.
get 20%off with code: JUNE20


I still have a couple of spaces for anyone wanting to advertise their blog/shop in July.
Email me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)