1.03.2011

2011 To-do's


This is my to-do's for this year! Not a huge list (I'll be making a 30 Things list soon for my birthday) but just a few things that I want to do this year. The girls and I took a trip down to my sister's in Kent last summer, and I want to do it again. Also, I want to take a day trip at least once a month - the seaside and Manchester are two places on my must visit list.

I really enjoyed making some clothes and accessories last year, and I want to expand on this in 2011. I'd forgotten how much I love using my sewing machine - just need to find a space to set it up permanently!

I want to keep working on this blog, I can't imagine not having it now. It's almost a year since I set it up, but only around 4 months since I started regular blogging - and I can't believe how far it's come since then!

And learning to crochet. It's been on my to-do list for ages, and I still haven't gotten around to it. But I keep seeing so many cute crochet patterns  I think it's now a must do! Any pointers would be very welcome :)

I bought myself a hula hoop last summer and LOVED it, then we went on holiday and I fell outta the habit :( So I want to get back into it again, Ideally everyday if I can. Easy enough once we have better weather!


What's on your to-do list for this year?

I'll be back this afternoon with the first of my goals for 2011 too!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Hula Hooping! Looks like you've got a great list for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you hula hoop? ME TOO! Wow, you are fucking cool. Nice to meet another Polly :)

    love, polly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learnt to crochet a couple of years ago (although I haven't done any for a while and need a brush up) but I learnt from a really easy book, I cant remember what it was called but I'll find it and let you know because I'd highly recomend it, I had no crochet experience and it was really simple to understand. I'll email you the name when I find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a silent lurker to your blog for a few months now, but I can't resist posting!

    I am addicted to hula-hooping! So way hardcore!

    If you ever want some inspiration, you should head over to http://www.hoopcity.ca. It's a social network for hoopers and it's got tons of videos and beautiful images and all sorts of deliciousness!

    And crocheting is on my list of things to do too! Hehehe. Unfortunately, I seem to just be inventing stitches as I go along... But eventually, it's all bound to work out, right? ^_^

    Good luck on your adventures!

    - Avonelle/Starchild

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)