5.31.2012

sponsor love

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb348/katesirrelevant/DSCF4530-2.jpg
WAKE UP, LOVELY
Hey there! I'm Kate from Wake Up, Lovely. I'm a writer, a blogger, a crafter and a woman on a mission; out to spread positivity and some serious self-loving. I blog about everything from my favourite books to pretty tattoos to my favourite tips & tricks to build a pretty life. Stop by and say hi sometime!

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh504/anjni17/8a-1.jpg
MY LIFE IN LAVENDER
Hello Lovely Ladies! My name's J and I blog over at My Life in Lavender. I'm completely addicted to coffee, funky jewelry, and indie movies. My blog is a culmination of my daily life, photography, and fashion musings. It was started back in January, and it's been great getting to know more amazing people as it grows, come by and say "Hi!".

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g431/Amber_McCain/310907_10150403356585365_502030364_10430591_1380391752_n.jpg
MY THREE BITTLES
Hey. I'm Amber. I live in Alaska. I blog about life, my 3 babies, my husband, the cats, the dog...just life in general. My husband is in the Army so we are about to get sent to Georgia after spending 4 years in Alaska.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa321/yaels/twitterpic.jpg
LIVING D.I.N.K

hey there, dolls! i'm yael. newlywed, dog-parent, and soon-to-be 25-year-old from ottawa, canada. i spend my days working in communications and marketing, and my evenings writing, dreaming and catching up on lost (yes, i am 8 years behind). zombies, tattoos and cooking are my favourite things, and more than anything i wish my life were a musical.

NEWFOUNDLANDER AT HEART
I'm Margot, a wanna-be Newfoundlander who spends her free time baking, gardening and crafting. I'm due to have my first babe the 16th of this month, but who knows when little Pip will actually arrive. Feel free to stop over and check in to see how things are with our growing family our coming along! :)

LOVE ME COLLECTION

hi my name is jennifer, mother of 3 beautiful children, and married to a wonderful husband. visit me and my shop over at love me collection. no matter what you wear, be loved in comfy in it, you dont have to shop at expensive outlets to feel good, be you..... be LOVED :)

http://dragonflightdreams.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/serious.jpg
DRAGONFLIGHT DREAMS
Hi Pixie readers! I'm Amanda from Dragonflight Dreams. I'm a graphic designer, screenprinter, puppy mama, honorary Texan, huge bookworm, subtle geek, aspiring cook, and wannabe seamstress. I love stories, dragons, sweet tea, pretty things, old movies, writing, my boyfriend and my puppy, shopping, cooking new things successfully, decorating our house bit by bit, and screenprinting. I blog about my ongoing screenprinting adventures, and anything else that catches my fancy (generally along the lines of outfit posts, recipes, fun things around Austin, etc.). Dragonflight (both the blog and the shop) is a work in progress, so check by often to see what's new!

THE CITYBIRDS NEST
i'm a stylish biker, surfer, avid thrifter and tattoo designer and city birds nest is where i show all the adventures i go on with my husband. i love to sew, am obsessed with flowers and vintage fabric. i run my own shop filled with fun original illustrations drawn by me!

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/ManicMrsStone/2012/January/DSC_0079GUESTBLOG.jpg
MANIC MRS STONE

Offbeat hippie life and motherhood with my two Goddess girls Eden and Ostara. We are a [super] young, vegan, environmentalist, homeschooling, gardening, minimalist family living in Seattle.

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af177/CrazyMadeMe/Graphics/Mauh.jpg
SASSY LEMONADE
 Hi There Friends of Polly! I'm Shannon a Mother of 4 and a Military Wife, who makes Pretty Sassy Jewelry over at Sassy Lemonade. Whenever I have a chance you will find me working away.

Sassy Lemonade has been open for about 9 months. I feel very blessed for all the lovely people I have met along this journey. 

IMPRACTIAL COMPOSITION
 My name is Alyssa, I'm 23 years old married to my sweet red-headed husband, Brand. I blog all about my life and let me tell you, I have quite a lot going on! Currently I'm going to school full-time earning my degree in Social Work at ASU, I work as an administrative assistant, I have a side job selling crochet baby blankets, an etsy, a blog and a social life that I am failing miserably at. I have lots of hobbies and find myself to be a pretty normal person. Some of my favorite hobbies are: watching The Office & Teen Mom (totally different shows but I can't resist either!), crocheting, rock-climbing (I'm a recent lover), couponing, being crafty, hanging out with the hubs, holding babies (not in a creepy way haha!) and being around people.

So, come on by my blog and check me out! I can be pretty entertaining at times, or maybe I just entertain myself!

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa433/theowlclub/Suki1.jpg
THE OWL CLUB
 Hi I'm Suki and my blog The Owl Club is a little space to reflect upon the creative, crafty side of my life. I love collage, sewing, using recycled/vintage/salvaged materials, cooking and anything to do with owls! I have a little Etsy shop where I sell one-of-a-kind badges and upcycled sewn items.

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)