5.03.2012

happiness is....

 'happiness is...' -  each week we'll meet two lovely ladies to find out what happiness is to them.... if you'd like to take part please drop me an email :)

blog
what makes you happiest?
waking up with my loves next to me, the noise of the coffee machine, a day filled with crafty goodness, outside play and bacon-wrapped dates.

do you have a "happy place"?

my favourite spot on the couch, snuggled up in a blanket with some reading or knitting. in summer it's our front balcony, flooded with the light of the morning sun.

do you have a favourite happy song?

anything by frances england usually makes us dance around the kitchen for a bit!

what gets you past a bad day?

looking at the collection of self-portraits i took of myself together with my little one gives me a boost in happiness!

blog

what makes you happiest?
For me, right now, spending time alone with my hubby makes me the happiest. Even though we've been married almost 7 years I feel like we are kinda rediscovering each other. And spending time with him makes me extremely happy!

do you have a ‘happy place’?
At home, in my living room, on the couch with the windows open! Reading, watching TV or pecking away on my computer. It's my little spot and it's comfy and makes me happy!

do you have a favourite happy song?
"You Make My Dreams Come True" by Hall & Oates! It always brightens my day when I hear it on the radio!

what gets you past a bad day?
Venting to my hubby or a friend! Sometimes just saying why I'm having a bad day sorta helps fix things. Getting it off my chest and putting it "out there" relieves the pressure.

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 03, 2012

    I love this! What fun questions to answer, i'm gonna have to think about these :)

    And Hall and Oates makes me super happy too. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)