1.09.2013

what mama wore >>>>


= mama style =
dress - thrifted
layering cardigan - obella organics
skirt - violet bella
legwarmers - handmade
wellies - c/o joules
headband - c/o obella organics

i snuck out in a brief break from the rain to shoot these yesterday. honestly, it was such a grey wet day. we stayed home, did some crafting, painted, read stories, made a quiche, caught up on some work {mama} and  watched a few cartoons. 

this might be the last time you see this hair colour. i bleached the ends last night, intending to put some colour back on this morning. however, i left in on a while longer than normal, and ended up with blonde ends! i was mildly excited ha! so, i've been thinking for a while about getting the black out. so i'm off to buy some colour remover and start the process. thinking about going for an ombre effect.. who knows!! i'll keep you posted ;)  

i'm just about caught up on orders for my soul mantra bracelets. i've been amazed and blessed by all the orders! now, we're heading out to the library - this mama needs some different stories to read!









♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Oh wow, you look so comfortable!
    I'm terribly indecisive with my hair. I have been since my early teens. But it's fun! :)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layer things! You look gorgeous as always, looking forward to seeing your hair :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mama. Can't wait to see how your hair turns out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so enamoured with your purple boots! Lovely!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! i've been eyeing up one of those obella waiscoaty/wrap things for a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS OUTFIT! Love! I also love your pose in the fifth picture. <3 When I dyed my hair blue, I had to use bleach first and I had this sunshine-y head of hair. I love the gold, orange-red, slight brown ombre effect from bleaching.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)