1.10.2013

gingerlillytea >>>>








i can't remember how i first came across keri-anne and her amazing photography. i think it was through her instagram stream... such beautiful images, i love when one pops up in my feed. her photos capture childlike stories and tell fairytales in their beauty. they are enchanting images, so playful and whimsical. 

keri-anne has an equally gorgeous blog and an etsy full of her photographs - both worth a look. when i can decide which, i'm going to order some prints for the girls rooms. 

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS. I'm such a big kid, and I believe in faeries (especially as a Pagan), love whimsical art, etc. These are just amazing. I love her wings. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely need some of Keri-Anne's photos - they're wonderful.
    Of course, I'm a bit biassed (I'm her auntie!), but I think she is great. I love the light quality that she gets in her work and her sweet & quirky imagery.
    Def. treat your children to some lovely Gingerlillytea prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!!!! woooo! I just found you on the blog hop and am so excited to be here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)