11.09.2012

what mama wore // floral layers >>>>


jeans - new look
dress - c/o oasap.com
lace top - new look
slippers - primark
cardigan - thrifted

since we came back from our holiday, the temperature suddenly seems to have dropped. it is fuh-reezing!! beautiful, sunny and colourful, but bloody cold ;) lots of layers are needed, as are cozy slippers. i have raynauds syndrome and usually spend the winter with numb feet, this year i'm determined to ward off the chilblains.

i finally got around to re-doing the black in my hair - now i just need to purchase bleach + dye for the ends. i'm thinking turquoise for a change. 

this pretty dress arrived from oasap.com while i was away. it's gorgeous and floaty, and teemed with a few layers shall get plenty of wear through the winter.

i've been a busy bee this week catching up on laundry, bloggy stuff, emails, orders and general life. i'm hosting a couple of open days soon - if you're local to wrexham then i'd love to see you! i'm opening up my house and showing off my jewelry so you can see it and buy it in person :) more info here and here. i've been working hard getting lots of stock made up ready! some of the new rings got listed in the shop this week - grab them now while you can {and there is free shipping on everything this week!}

enough of the gibber-gabber.... we're off to a home-ed group this morning, then catching up with friends later! happy friday xo







♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

spare us a vote??

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your outfit and your home! Your decor is so pretty :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Polly!You look so so pretty and your place looks so cozy~
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit. I have raynauds too, my hands are a nightmare in winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can barely manage a top and pj pants. Would never manage to coordinate so many layers - and look that cute.

    (Now that I look down, the top & pj pants aren't exactly ... coordinated either. I am such a fashion don't!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bedroom. Those curtains are fab. Outfit is very pretty too and turquoise would be perfect for your ends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love your cozy slippers. I seemed to have misplaced mine, and am desperately missing them now that it's chilly. Beautiful piano shawl for the curtain!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is SO lovely! Love your style/aesthetic, girl :) I'm off to wade through your archives now & I've got ya bookmarked!

    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)