11.17.2012

blurb books >>>


i love instagram! if you follow me there you might have guessed :p i love taking photos of the little details that make up our lives. i finally got around to ordering a book from blurb yesterday, putting together some of my favourite photos from the last year on instagram {it was mighty hard picking 80 or so photos from over 1300)!} i cannot wait for it to arrive, i'm so stoked to be able to sit and flick through some photos instead of looking at them on a phone screen.

blurb make it easy to put together any kind of book you like, you can import directly from instagram {or facebook, flickr, photobucket, etc} you can pick your layout, add text pages, text to photos - completely customise it. i picked a simple, clean layout, just photos - this is going to be something that i treasure for ever.

while i was at it, i also put together some mini photo books to gift our families at christmas - easy, personalised gifts that i know the grandparents will treasure. and it ticks a few boxes of my christmas list - i seem to be a little unorganised this year!




have you used blurb before?

blurb are offering 20% off your first order with code 'NOEL20'

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

spare us a vote??

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow instagram addict! I spend ages just scrolling through and finding lovely photos - as well as uploading my own, of course!

    I really like this idea. I may have to get one myself. :- )

    Xx. Emma @ ever--so.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made our first look book through blurb! It was AWESOME! We've been meaning to put together an Instagram book too, now we have to!

    MacK @ SoulMakes

    http://blog.soulmakes.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)