11.02.2012

guestpost // life >>>>>

today the beautiful fritha from tigerlilly quinn is sharing some peeks into her life



When Polly was kind enough to let me guest post over at her beautiful blog I wondered what to write. My blog is generally just snap shots of my life decorated with whatever is going on in my mind at the time. I struggled to think of a topic and then it came to me, just do that, snap shots of my life! Above you will find a peek of the mundane mixed with littlest moments, both as beautiful as each other. Life! xoxo

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

spare us a vote??

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. I love this kind of post and your snapshops are gorgeous, lady! I'm especially loving the one with the plate of food on the checkered tablecloth - all that color is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)