11.03.2012

guestpost // spring colour >>>>

today's guestpost comes from kitty at kitty and buck. kitty lives in australia where spring is in full bloom :)

Hello! My name is Kitty and I normally blog over at Kitty & Buck. I'm so happy to be here at This Enchanted Pixie today, thanks Polly for sharing your space with me. Since I know a lot of you are living in the northern hemisphere, I thought I would share what is going on in my part of the world, Spring colour! I live in Sydney Australia, so I'm enjoying warmer days and lots of beautiful flowers coming into bloom. I took these photographs whilst wandering through the Royal Botanic Gardens in Sydney, which is a calming, reflective place at all times, and a wonderful refuge from the bustle of the city. Right now, we are having some special spring displays, I hope you enjoy this little change in scenery.









I hope you enjoyed this small part of my world today. I'd love to meet you, so please pop over and say hi at Kitty & Buck when you have a chance. Thanks for having me Polly :)


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

spare us a vote??
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments:

  1. These look amazing! It's good to see some color on plants now everything here is turning very grey;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm happy you can enjoy some colours from Australia while you're entering the darkness of winter (and I can enjoy all of your fall and winter shots and imagine not sweating!)
      x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I love how while we up north are entering the darkness everything for you is coming alive. I adore this planet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad I could bring some light into your colder months! I love that we can share our opposite season with each other, it's comforting in some way :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Kitty never ceases to amaze me with her photography. So pretty! ♥ Em

    teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)