11.20.2012

rainy days >>>>





we woke up to grey skies and lots of rain. instead of letting it put a dampner on things we wrapped up and went out for a puddle splashing session. embraced the rain and gave thanks for it :)

home to warm up with hot chocolates and a little peppa pig splashing in muddy puddles too, before we began homeschool. miss baya is loving her new peppa pig toy too {and she's mighty appropriate today seeing as she's a puddle jumping, mud covered piggy}. toy peppa joined in with the puddle jumping fun - she counts and bounces up and down ;)

i'm hoping the rain eases off before we have to walk lola to netball this evening - sometimes being car free has it's downfalls ha!


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥
spare us a vote??
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments:

  1. Hi your daughter is a cutie. I just got soaked on my way home from the hospital, it a cup of hot coco day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a lovely day - I wanna go puddle jumping! Ahah

    Your daughter is adorable :- )

    Xx. Emma @ ever--so.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so sweet! We love peppa pig in our household too!
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is so adorable...and i think that is the cutest stuffed animal i have ever seen. I had a piggie when i was a kid but not with mud splashes all over. too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a stylish AND cool mom! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. A car free momma like me!!! It does have it's downfalls. I would like to have a license sometimes but I make do. At the same time I'm so happy I'm going to instill walking into my child's life. So many people I know never walk. It truly saddens me.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)