4.07.2012

saturday sun

happy saturday friends!! i hope you're all having a fun easter weekend. the kiddos are busy entertaining my mum - it's nice having family visiting!! i'm having a chilled, no-work weekend, so here is some linky love for you to check out :)

I guestposted with my three tips for a positvie mindset as part of kate's 'put a spring in your step' series on her blog, wake up lovely.

Photobucket



loving these 10 tips for surviving a creative rut from ashlie


10tipscreativerut 



this delcious sounding brocoli slaw recipe from poofy cheeks

DSC_0852

elisabeth showed off the birth announcment for her precious new daughter



looking for some healthy snack ideas?? look right here

loving this pretty spring wreath from the owl club

have you checked out my shop lately?? lots of new goodies listed {plus a sale section that's all under $8!!!} AND there's free shipping all weekend


turquoise dragonfly earringsspring flora earrings
shining heart necklacejeweled bird necklace

i'd love one of these beautiful floral brooches

and this diy patchwork footstool looks like a great project to try out

i can't wait to try out this cauliflower crust pizza

this screen printing tutorial sounds so simple!

healthy peanut butter cups??? yes please!

i'm in love with these heart shaped glasses from tumbleweeds


offline love: having my mum here for a few days; the cups of tea my mr has been bringing me in bed every morning; listening to my kiddos playing together; baking - and lots of it!; snail mail love; pretty sunrises; feeling inspired to make lots of pretty things.



♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. AW that's my baby!!! Thanks for sharing! :D :D

    I love the creative rut poster too...it has brilliant suggestions.

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creative block pic! It is true and helpful. The baby announcement brought out a awe moment in me :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)