4.19.2012

send something good

i love to take part in blogger swaps... nothing beats the feeling a package of goodies arriving on your doorstep brings :) so when i saw another great blog project; Send Something Good, organized by the lovely Gentri Lee, kaitlyn and Kristy, i didn't hesitate in signing up!

today's the day when all participants are linking up so we can get to know each other!

here are a few of my favourite things:
owls, deer, birds, snail mail, the colours mustard and teal, the sound of the ocean, vinyl, books, tea, dresses, stationary, hair clips, russian dolls, tattoos, milk chocolate, reeses, turkish delight.



you can read more about me here!




♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

12 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome idea! I would definitely have signed up if I didn't have to prioritise my sketchbook project this month.... but I do! Will definitely take part in the next one and can't wait to see everyone's swaps. With this group it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I wish I had know about it I would have totally joined up. I love planning up parcels :)

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of your favourites are also mine :) Always a ray of light to come here and read your posts :) think am about to treat myself to a purchase from your shop too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have my link up for this ready to go for tomorrow!
    i love reading about all these bloggers taking part though.
    i am huge on snail mail and teal and stationary too!
    xx jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how everyone loves stationery! what is this spotted film on your photos? is it an action? let me know which one if it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i edited the photo with http://pixlr.com/o-matic/ great site for vintage-y filters and effects!

      Delete
  6. mustard and teal are gorgeous!..and so is that photograph!

    glad to have you participating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun!!! I'd love to finally get involved in an exchange or even just pen-pal. I think I'm ready to now.

    Looks like I'm a bit late on this one, huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloggers are the best! :D Seriously. And I love that "Turkish Delight" is on your list. I've only had it once, but I remember it so well. I was so excited to try it after the first time I read "The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe". :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun. And glad I found you through Send Something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stopping by from the link up! i LOVE the sound of the ocean. just got back from the beach and i am pretty sure that i could spend every day chilling on the beach reading a book and just relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)