2.19.2011

Saturday Link ♥ Love

source


Happy Saturday guys! Hope you've all had a great week, and are having a fun weekend too :) My weeks been pretty hectic... I'm hoping for some sunshine this weekend so that I can take some photos in the clothes that I've made this week.

Today I'm having a tidy up and rearrange session in Lola and Kiki's bedroom. I've finally gotten around to buying two new wardrobes for them. I've taken down the fa;ling down hanging rail, and gotten rid of the broken chest of drawers..... I always loved rearranging my bedroom as a kid... and still love it now too! I can't believe how many clothes these girls have... along with all the rest of their things! I think we need a bigger house. What plans do you have for your weekend?

********************
  • I'm participating in a giveaway over at My Girl Thursday
 
Pansy Lane


 Pirate Silhouette - 9 x 12 print
  • I have a guest post up over at pamplemousse - check it out here


  • I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out my Etsy shop and 'heart' it!
 


Enjoy your weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)