2.17.2011

Happy Thursday!!!

Well hello there!!! I hope you're all having a good week. Mine has been choc-a-bloc full again - man, I'm yearning for some quiet times! And a certain little lady has her back teeth coming through.. so hasn't been letting me catch very many zzzzzzzzzz's of late either. Lack of sleep and me really don't mix well. Fingers crossed it'll pass and she'll miraculously start sleeping through! I can always dream ;-)

I wanted to let you know that I'm taking part in a giveaway over on My Girl Thursday right now. There are a total of 11 goodies on offer for one lucky reader to win. I'm giving away a braided headband. Hop on over and enter! I also have another similar headband for sale here.
 

I've managed to find some sewing time this week too... the last few weeks have been so full, of going away and visitors coming, that I haven't had much chance. I stayed up way too late the other day and made a pile of new tops. Here's a sneak peak:


They're just awaiting a couple finishing touches... and hopefully a little sunshine and a co-operative husband later so I can shoot some photos and list them in my shop!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)