6.07.2012

happiness is....

 'happiness is...' -  each week we'll meet two lovely ladies to find out what happiness is to them.... if you'd like to take part please drop me an email :)

blog

what makes you happiest? 
Definitely my kids and my husband make me the happiest. They are so funny and we can all be so goofy around each other. There's no one I'd rather be with.

do you have a ‘happy place’?
My reading chair with a hot cup of coffee, a good book and my favorite music playing.
do you have a favourite happy song? 
Skinny Love by Bon Iver. It's not a particularly happy song, but it always makes me feel good.

what gets you past a bad day?
Music. No matter how bad I'm feeling, all I have to do is throw on some of my favorite music, the louder the better, and let it just take me away.


blog


what makes you happiest?
Taking photos of my family/playing with my new son/illustrating. I am a very homely person so relaxing at home with my family, eating good food and laughter do it for me!
 
do you have a ‘happy place’?
When I was doing pregnancy yoga they always said to imagine your 'happy place' and that it may be a beach or a tranquil meadow..I tried to imagine these places but honestly for me it would be in our living room, tucked under a blanket with my partner, son and cats beside me
 
do you have a favourite happy song?
'Konichiwa Bitches' by Robyn is hard to feel sad too! Its just too ridiculous
 
what gets you past a bad day?
...Wine!

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. hah, wine gets me past a bad day too ;).

    love both of your "happy places".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have the same with Konichiwa Bitches! I can't hear that song to often and always "sing" along:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)