2.11.2012

weekend time!

hey guys... are you as glad as me it's the weekend?? touch wood, everyone here seems to have recovered from the nasty bug we've had. 

i found my mojo yesterday, got caught up on emails, made some new jewellery, photographed it, listed it, cleaned the house and sorted a few things out :) it feels good to be back on track... now if only the sun would come out, life would be perfect ;)

there's  couple of things i wanted to share - first off, i'm hosting a giveaway over at why girls are weird - you can win $25 store credit to my etsy shop.

second, the beautiful victoria did a feature on me yesterday - and she drew this cute little picture of me - i love it!!


lastly, my shop had a mini facelift and listed some new items - many are one of a kind - so if you see something you like grab it before it's gone!!



what do you have planned for you weekend?? we're having a curry night tonight - hoping the spices warm us up ;) i have a few valentine-y things to do tomorrow - including putting the finishing touches to my valentines giveaway {so far there are 14 prizes!!}

loves


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Vanisha Mishra-VakaotiFebruary 12, 2012

    You've been busy! The image Victoria did of you is beautiful! Our weekend has been hectic - a spa opening and concert on Fri night, photography course & dinner on Saturday night...today has been better, spa day and brunch. Phew!!! I hope you have a great weekend! <3

    Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life In...Australia (http://vanishaslife.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)