2.23.2012

happiness is...

 'happiness is...' -  each week we'll meet two lovely ladies to find out what happiness is to them.... if you'd like to take part please drop me an email :)

BLOG

what makes you happiest?
writing, my family and really good food.

do you have a 'happy place'?
not really a 'place', but taking a bath or a shower always makes me feel happier! i mentally pretend to be 'washing' away negative energy, haha! sounds crazy, but it works for me!

do you have a ‘happy place’?
My favorite happy song is "New York" by Alicia Keys (her version, not the original with Jay-Z) I don't live in New York, but I love it, so the song makes me so happy.

what gets you past a bad day?
Usually taking an hour or two to be by myself, do some writing and look at old photos. Also, I keep a list of goals, accomplishments, and "happy memories" in my notebook and always read it when I feel bad. 

 
BLOG
what makes you happiest?
i'm happiest when i'm laughing so hard i can barely breathe. whether that's with my family, my boyfriend, friends or coworkers, i love those little moments. and lucky for me they have been happening a lot in 2012.

do you have a ‘happy place’?
it's not a specific place i guess, but i love when the weather is just perfect and i can drive with the windows down and have my arm hang out in the breeze.
do you have a favourite happy song?
i'd say my favorite happy song is also my favorite song ever, "billie jean" by michael jackson. it instantly puts me in a good mood.
what gets you past a bad day?
talking to friends or family usually makes a big difference, and puts everything in perspective. even just being around people i love helps a lot too.

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ etsy ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I love that song! it gets stuck in my head every time I hear it and it's just such an upbeat song!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)