9.12.2012

what mama wore// new glasses >>>




top - lune
vest - new look
leggings - primark
headband - homemade
glasses - c/o firmoo

i got this cute pair of glasses from the lovely folk over at firmoo.com - i've just gotten a new prescription and frames here, but a second pair are always useful! it took me a while to choose, but i settled on these cuties. the frames are great quality, lightweight and really pretty. firmoo offer a free pair for every new customer too! i'd definitely recommend them if you're looking for a new pair of glasses.

i'm incredibly short sighted, but i'm terrible for not wearing my glasses - i feel a bit 'odd' in them ha! [not these in particular - any glasses!] what do you think of them??? do i look as silly as i feel?! i've been wearing this top from lune almost constantly - i love it that much!

the leaves are starting to turn and fall here.... and there's a definite autumn chill in the air - i love this season so much!

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this outfit! And your new glasses look great too, they match your hair very well:D

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you look amazing as always! I love your hair btw :) xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the moccasins and the glasses suite you mama x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your glasses and your top, so cute! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are stunning, and your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is great! I feel the same way about sunglasses, I think I must look so silly wearing them. I think you look great in your glasses though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair btw :) Amazing shoots and crazy art.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)