9.14.2012

foodie post // creamy chocolate fudge >>>

no pretty things this week.... instead i have a  super easy to make and incredibly tasty.... i challenge you to eat only one piece [miss lola is usually the one who makes this in our house!} today we're heading off to the river, and for a long hike. it's been a whirlwind of a week and i really need some nature time. the river's my peaceful place and it's calling me! picnic is packed {as are the waterproofs!!} we're looking forward to some fresh air and peaceful vibes. sometimes the busy-ness of everyday just gets to much, all the rushing around and constant noise. today's the day to recharge my batteries!


All you need:

75g full-fat cream cheese
350g icing {powdered} sugar
1 tbsp cocoa powder
75g chocolate drops
40g butter
6in square cake tin

step one - beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar and cocoa.

step two - melt the butter and sugar then stir into the cheese mixture.

step three - spoon into the greased cake tin, place in the fridge for around 2 hours until the fudge is firm.

step four - cut the fudge into square {this recipe will make around 36 squares} and try not to eat it all at once ;)



9 comments:

  1. yummy!! That looks delish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower - please follow me back at www.ageekswifeandherdog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks sooo good! I feel some baking coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth is totally watering...I have a weakness for fudge. They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very yummy! Will give it a go

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuuuuum my mouth is watering!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that fudge sounds amazing! Definitely something for me to try methinks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet blog! I´m so glad I stopped by. But this here is just too much. I´m going have to go on a chocolate binge tonight, while I scroll through your blog...
    xx
    Clau

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)