3.02.2012

yay or nay?? you pick!

here's something you might not know about me..... i'm incredibly short-sighted but i don't wear my glasses, like, ever - unless i happen to be in a car and navigating, which happens, um at most once a year! why don't i wear them you ask?! well, mainly because i feel silly. i have frames which i liked in the shop, but got them home and changed my mind :/ i love the look of glasses on others - i think they look beautiful. but i just don't know what style to pick for me..

so when i came across GlassesUSA.com and realised they had a virtual try on mirror, i thought it would be fun to try a few styles of frames and maybe you can help me pick? i tried on a zillion pairs, and these were the four i liked the most - but i still think i look kinda odd :/ 

{the frames i have now are kinda like no. 3}
what do you think?? do i look silly or d'ya think i could pull some eyeglasses off?? i think i really need to start wearing them all the time, i get headaches and super tired eyes. i find myself squinting to see things across the room - and the number of times i ignore folk i know in the street as i can't see faces unless they're on top of me!

i've never ordered eyeglasses online, but they seem like pretty good deals to me! i might have to bite the bullet and make an appointment with my optician. i'm sure my eyes would be happier with me if i did. ha!

right now, glassesusa.com are offering a couple special deals if you order glasses - you can get 50% off any pair of eyeglasses on orders over $80, using code: SPECIAL50 OR you can take 10% off any order of prescription glasses, using code: Blog10

so now it's over to you - glasses or not?? and which ones?!

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

25 comments:

  1. I like the colour of three, but the style of two....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look lovely in glasses! I especially like style 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 or 3 look the best I think! You really suit them! I know how you feel though, I'm very short-sighted too but never wear my glasses. I've constantly got contact lenses in :(

    Love the new blog layout!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I've been reading your blog a little while but don't think I've commented so hi! Couldn't resist letting you know I reckon no.2 or no. 3. I wear contacts but cancelled my subscription at christmas to try and save money by wearing my glasses again .. hated it at first but sinking into the glasses groove quite nicely now. Much love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i think that I just have to get used to wearing them!!

      Delete
  5. Number 2 for sure!!! And could you please come to the States and make my hair that red?!!! Yup, thanks. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also zennioptical.com is great - cheap glasses and online "mirror". I got my last pair there and they are seriously the best glasses I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2!!! They frame your face well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like number 4 best but with smaller frames.

    ReplyDelete
  9. style #2 is my fav! and you can totally pull glasses off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I like number 3 and 4 the best! I can definitely relate! My friends will walk up to me and ask why I didn't say hello, but it's because I can't see them that far away! haha! I have glasses but they are from over 10 years ago so I definitely need a new pair haha

    Julie
    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like number 3 on you! ALSO, I really loved ordering through Warby Parker because they send you four pairs for you to try on (FREE!) so you can model them and see what you really think...I ordered a pair and I love them. Just something to keep in mind! And they are under $100, which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like number 2 too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like 3 or 4! You look gorgeous in all though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd say 2 closely followed by 3. I really like the colour of the frames in number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet you'd rock glasses! I love both 2 and 3<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you'd look just as awesome with glasses as you do without. I know how you feel though, because I used to need glasses, but I barely ever wore them. Out of these I like the look of #2 on you. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmm...I like either number 2 or number 3. Probably more #2!

    ReplyDelete
  18. number 3, for sure. although all of them look cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)