3.10.2012

bits + pieces

 
 
 
 
 
 

i've been lucky enough to get a morning to myself. my wonderful mr took the kiddos to the park and to run a few errands this morning. the sun was shining, and i had a fabulous time painting, crafting, listening to some music, drinking coffee and relishing the time off!

time alone is so good for the soul. i spend 24/7 with three kiddos, and i love them with all my heart, but some times a mama needs a little space. a little time to just be. to paint. and sing. and enjoy life. 

that last picture is what the mr brought me home - i've gotten him well trained to bring me 'junk' home! now to figure out what to do with it {and the smaller one i already have!}

we've a few jobs to do this afternoon, then the girls and i are watching 'arrietty' this evening. hope you are all having a wonderful saturday too!
 
♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. some 'mama me time' is definitely needed from time to time. I'm planning some of that this next week with a girlfriend... and looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)