3.19.2012

sponsor love

come and meet my amazing large sponsors {i still have a couple of small and large spots left for april, see here for more info} click each banner to visit each sponsors!

 

Hi, I'm Ada! I'm a 20-something freelance writer living in a small cabin with my significant other on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness in northern Minnesota. I blog away at Of Woods and Words, where I share freelance writing tips and tales of life in the woods. My days are filled with writing, snow, baking, planning next year's garden, and a fair amount of dreaming. I love travel, good books, and hot chocolate and think every morning should start with a good cup of tea! 


Hi there Pixie readers! I'm Amanda from Dragonflight Dreams. I'm a graphic designer, screenprinter, puppy mama, honorary Texan, huge bookworm, subtle (ok, maybe not so subtle) geek, chef-in-training, and wannabe seamstress. I love stories, dragons, sweet tea, pretty things, old movies, writing, my boyfriend and my puppy, shopping, cooking new things successfully, decorating our house bit by bit, and screenprinting. I blog about my ongoing screenprinting adventures, and anything else that catches my fancy (generally along the lines of fasion/What I Wore posts, recipes, photos form life, things I'm loving, etc.). Dragonflight (both the blog and the shop) is an ongoing work in progress, so check by often to see what's new!
 
My name’s Lara. I’m a 23 year old with a serious coffee addiction. I care for two children: my 5 year old son, and my 26 year old boyfriend.

Check out my blog to read about my adventures being a mummy, student, and crafter. After finally getting over my irrational fear of my own sewing machine, I’m also open for business on Etsy!



Hi! My name is Ashlie Blake, and I am a self-taught mixed media artist living in upstate New York. Working with paper, acrylic, and other various materials I create whimsical and dreamy pieces of art that often feature animals, landscapes, and girls. Loving interesting quotes, words or even song lyrics, I can't help but incorporate them into my work. I believe images paired with words increases the emotional response of the viewer as it does for me!

I have always been an artist, however my focus switched to mixed media art only two years ago. Up until then I believed a painting had to be a painting, a watercolor had to be a watercolor, and so on and so forth. I never felt comfortable with just one medium until I said, "Well, why can't I put them all together?"... and so I did! Thence becoming what I am today. From then it has been a journey of self-discovery, and I have enjoyed the ride!

Working in mixed media has allowed my imagination to reach new heights, and granted these hands the ability to produce a more mature form of art.

I share my art, thoughts, and life-observations daily on my blog aptly titled Paintingbliss. There I allow myself to be ME. Any given day, whether I choose to make you laugh, smile, or look at life a little differently...I am looking to inspire. It warms my heart to share my work and to have others enjoy it. I understand that sharing my work increases my ability to be a successful working artist, and it brings me joy and everyday motivation.


Hi there, I'm Kate from Wake Up, Lovely! I'm a blogger, a writer, a crafter and a believer in optimism every day of the week. I like to blog about my take on making the most of the little things in life and pretty knick knacks that inspire me...I hope you'll stop by and say hello!


Hi, everyone! My name is Angie, I'm 22 and I live under Utah's western skies with my gorgeous wife and soul mate Jen, our fur babies Wedge and Mau and our feather baby, Jango! I'm a gamer, geek and artist with a passion for blogging. You'll find me posting about my everyday life, arts and crafts, fashion, Vampirism Monday, my Weekly Love List's and so much more - so I hope you stop by! 



Hi, I'm Liz and I blog over at The Blue Eyed Owl about my life as wife, momma, and indie business owner. I run a little shop full of vintage and handmade goodies for you and your home. I love cooking, my dvr, wine, reading, snapping photos, snuggles, and hunting for vintage. Come on over and introduce yourself!


Hi, I'm Margot! Currently my life is a little frantic, between work, crafting, baking and the upcoming arrival of our little Pip, I have a lot on the go. My blog is a happy place where I share my experiences in these daily adventures, and I have the great fortune to meet lots of wonderful people! You seem pretty wonderful, why don't you stop by and say hello:)
 

Hey there, I'm Elisabeth from Manic Mrs. Stone. I'm a 19-year-old mama to two Goddess girls (one earthside and one soon-to-be) & wifey to my BFF! I blog about my offbeat adventures in "hippie" life and motherhood. Come say hi :)


I'm Kelsey - a mom, wife, blogger, and shop owner. I am the lady behind Poofy Cheeks and I am in love with handmade shops, a sucker for good photography, and addicted to lovely fabrics. 



 Hi there! I'm Kristine!

Wifey to the Hubs, Momma to our M&M girls, and Lover of Life and Laughing! Follow along as I share our adventures! I blog about {us}. The Good, the Bad, & the Dirty. You’ll also find some crafting, my fashion style, and all the bits and pieces that make me {me}. I can be a wee bit sarcastic, but try not to take offense mmmkay? Hope to see you over in our neck of the woods sooner than later!



Hi my name is Victoria, I'm a 27 years old designer and blogger from Mexico. I love to draw, paint and take photos.

 

hey there! we are the artsy ants, sylvia and simona, two sisters living an ocean apart (one in germany, one in the us). we're passionate about arts, crafts, handmade, vintage and much more. in our shop you will find delightful illustrations, custom portraits, wire art ornaments and more!

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)