10.26.2011

What I Wore: Off to the library

these were taken yesterday, just before we headed to the library to take Baya to the story time they run, and let the big two have an hour on the computers there (who'd have thought that library computers would be more interesting than the one at home??!)

it was mostly a house day yesterday, I bleached my hair and re-dyed it red (I normally just bleach my roots, cus I'm kinda lazy, but thought that it was time it all got done again as it's been a year or more!) I'm thrilled at how bright it came out!!! I also spent hours re-arranging furniture, we thrifted a new chest of drawers for the kiddos room, so I had to swap all the stuff from the old one, into the new bigger one (which we filled!!) and move the old one into my room, which also meant I had to move a chair downstairs.... halfway through my house looked like a bombsite and I wondered what on earth I was thinking! but, now it's all clean and tidy (I figured I should dust and hoover whilst i was at it!) and all that is left to do today is move my new dressing table into my bedroom. It was a thirfted bargain too - only £10 - I'll take a photo once it's in palce :)

anyways..... I didn't bother dressing up yesterday - wore my funky patched jeans which I love - they're ancient and soooo comfy, a pretty floral vest I picked up last week and a vintage poncho :) Making the most of this mildish weather before winter truly kicks in.


jeans - thrifted
vest -florence and fred
poncho - vintage
boots - thrifted
bracelets - primark
feather hair clip - new look


 
 
 
 





3 comments:

  1. Love the hair! Love, love, love. That poncho is so fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the hair [as always] & the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your hair is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)