10.18.2011

sponsor love


blog / twitter / facebook / pinterest
I am 23, a wife to a wonderful husband named Sean and a mommy to a fluffy cat Lexi. I live in beautiful rainy Oregon and I blog about day to day things, I join lots of link ups and share whatever I can about my life. I'm a people person and a great friend. I have a FB blog page and I love Pinterest too- check out my blog and let's swap buttons.


  etsyblog
My name is Giulia and I blog over Another Diamond Day. I am Italian and have been living in the UK for 4 years. I am currently living in London with my boyfriend Nick. I write alot about our little adventures in this big city on my blog. I also like writing about traveling, art and music and cooking!


 Hi, there! I’m Tricia and I blog at mama marchand’s musings. You can also find me tweeting (a lot) @mamamarchand. I’m a part-time working mama who is head over heels for the hubs and loves being a new-ish mama to our daughter, little N. 

I started my blog three years ago, before I really knew what blogging even was. I just knew I wanted to write! It picked up speed in 2009 when we found out we were pregnant with our daughter, as a way to keep long distance friends & family updated on our life. Now? It’s a huge passion of mine and gives me my own space to muse about marriage, mamahood & lessons I’m learning in this crazy life.

I love all things handmade, cupcakes, organizing (it’s an addiction, really), coffee (a necessity), thrifting & shopping for deals, and blogging, of course. I just opened my etsy shop, Mama’s Nest Designs, and I love creating handmade jewelry with new and upcycled materials.

 

My name is Kami and I'm a tattooed and crafty mommy blogger. In my spare time (what little I have with a newborn!) I can be seen running around my house in dress up clothes, sometimes glue gunning my fingers together, and often hunched over my sewing machine madly creating new stuffies. I live to create, love to thrift, and hope to start my own home based business one day....stop by the blog and follow along on my adventures in parenthood, mothering, crafting, and gardening!

 embrace the apockylypse

 Hello darlings! I'm Pocky from embrace the apockylypse. My blog is a geek-loving perfectionist's guide to taking little AHA! moments & bringing creativity to everyday life. I started eTa with the idea of it being the first baby step to move from my zombie job to my dream job of opening my own online crafty shop. But then things started to grow & it became a place for me to make friends & talk about some of the things I love most: crafts, life & geekery. The one thing that keeps me blogging is the great friends I've made so far through blogging, so please come by & say hello! I promise I won't bite...hard.

 

I am Chantilly, a singer-songwriter and indie fashion lover :) I post outfits and ponder life experiences in my blog, as well as chronicle the adventure of making my next set of recordings. I've studied music composition, toured the northeast, and released an album last year! (You can download some of those songs for free on my bandcamp page!)

The new record is almost finished, and right now I'm gearing up for the release. I couldn't be prouder of what we've put to tape, and the experience has been dreamy, exciting, and rewarding. It'll be out in the next few months... so be on the lookout!




 
 blogetsytwitter facebook

I'm Gillian, a 20-something crafter from Canada, and lover of all things crafty, reused and beautiful! I live in Ontario with my boyfriend and cute cocker spaniel-poodle mix pup Jesse. Craftzilla Conquers the world is a blog where I share fun tutorials, thrifted finds, recipes, snippets and photos from my life (I won't lie, there may be a lot of cute dog photos) as well as sneak peeks from my Etsy shop, Craftzilla Conquers. 


 
Handmade jewellery and crafts made from clay. Inspired by all things kawaii, retro and kitsch. *Now selling small textile items*

  
Hi I'm Marilyn and I'm the gal behind Pulp Sushi, an online boutique selling her handmade jewelry along with vintage-inspired items from fellow artists. "Handmade Nostalgia Love" is the overall theme for Pulp Sushi. The jewelry I make is inspired by mid-century accessories and vintage pinup glamor. I am an ardent supporter of quality handmade sellers and artists. My blog is narrative about what it's like to run (and build) a small business along with living in the Hudson Valley of New York. When I'm not glued to my computer, I like to knit, read books, catch up with some of my favorite shows (ie: Rachel Zoe & Top Model) and watch old horror and 1970's movies with my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)