3.21.2011

Just checking in....

Morning friends!!! Hope you had a fun weekend, and are ready for a new week :) We had a fairly relaxing weekend. Finally got around to bleaching my roots, and re-dying my hair red yay!! SO nice to not have black roots and faded red ends ;-)



 I can't believe how fast this month is flying by! Wednesday is Baya's 2nd birthday (2!!! How the hell did that come around?!) So I've got some birthday preparations to do today and tomorrow. We've got a few of her friends coming round for a little tea party in the afternoon, and the big girls ahve asked to take her to Pizza Hut for dinner (mainly because they love the self serve ice cream!)

At the end of the week my niece Roxanne is coming, ready for my birthday party on Saturday night! Busy times!!! 

I've added a few new items to my shop over the weekend, and there's some more to come if I get chance this week. You can still save 25% off everything until the end of March - just enter coupon PARTYTIME at the checkout.

And if you haven't already -  
please go enter my birthday giveaway !!!!

I hope you've enjoyed all the guest posts, there's more to come this week and next!! Here's a round up of the Birthday (Party) Guest Post so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)