10.11.2011

today...

... we've (I've) been tackling some of the many jobs around the house that I've been putting off for the last few weeks! Mainly tidying and organising, sorting things out & getting my house in order.

the bedrooms are all sorted, clothes hung up (no more piles on the floor!!), clean beds, and tidy floors :) I also had a major sort out of the playroom - reorganised all the toys, cleared out some no longer need pieces, and binned all the rubbish.

PLUS - I managed to finally go through ALL of our books, get rid of those we no longer wanted, and sort out the shelfs. Seriously - we're well on our way to being able to set up our own library we have that many books in the house! At least now, I've managed to make a little more space on the shelfs, although I'm prettyu sure we'll soon fill it!

Two bin bags of rubbish and 1 box of stuff for the charity shop later, and my house looks tonnes better :) Sorting through things, and clearing out never fail to make me feel lighter - tidy house, tidy mind ;)

On the downside, our printer died last night, so we've had to purchase a new one (something that wasn't in the budget - it's gonna be a tough week money wise!) AND our internet has been running slow all day.... least it stopped be getting distracted online I guess!!

and now... I am exhausted - gonna get these kiddos to bed, then kick back and relax with a nice long drink and a good book-  then fingers crossed for a full nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)