10.08.2011

Saturday Sun


autumn has truly arrived here this week.... last weeks heatwave has departed, and in it's place is chilly mornings and darker evenings which have given me a jolt of excitement for all that's to come! I love this time of year and the feeling it gives me.. I'm not sure what it is,  a little bit of happiness, a little bit inspirations and a little bit of 'newness'.

I'm looking forward to Halloween - pumpkins, dressing up and trick or treating ;)

We're having a quiet-ish weekend. The Mr has to work... so the girls and I have a few craft ideas lined up, some baking and jam making to do, more conker and pinecone collecting, I'm popping out for a drinkie for a friends birthday this evening and then probably a sunday afternoon curled up in front of a movie!  Sounds pretty good to me.

I have a couple of links to share with you - first up, my good friend Tricia from Mama Marchand's Musings has opened up her Etsy shop! Go show her some ❤

And another lovely lady gave me a fabulous oracle reading yesterday - it was incredibly insightful and helpful - go check out her site for tarot and oracle readings as well as reiki.

What do you all have planned for the weekend??

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I agree that autumn/winter time is all about being cosy with socks and films and baking! Not forgetting crunching golden leaves of course...:)

    A lovely blog to follow, thank you for sharing.Tori
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)