10.13.2011

Everything Alice {free printable}

I am a huge Alice In Wonderland fan.... ever since I first read the book many many years ago, I have loved it. We have a ridiculous amount of different editions of the book (and the various movies!). I'm so happy that my kiddos love it too... Lola recently read the full edition and loves it {almost)}as much as I do ;)

We just discovered the 'Everything Alice' book... a book with 50 quirky crafts and cookery makes. I just treated Lola and I to a copy - with the winter coming I'm always on the look out for some fun craft ideas to keep us busy on those cold and wet afternoons. I've already been asked to make three White Rabbit Toys ;)
 

I'd highly recommend getting a copy of this amazing book.

There is also a website that accompanies the book, and they sell some supercute notecards that may just be on my Christmas list!

The lovely authors, Hannah Read-Baldrey and Christine Leech have kindly agreed to share an awesome free printable Alice Doll with you lovely lot! I've printed some out for my girls and they've had hours of fun!!

click on the image to open a full size, printable one!

{I received no payment for this review... I just love it that much!!!} 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh awesome! I also love Alive and had a Mad Hatter's Tea Party theme at my baby shower :D I'll have to check out the book and save the printable fir future use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am definitely getting that wonderful book, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! I'm a huge Alice fan too with tons of collectibles at my house! I'm even starting the planning on an Alice inspired wedding!! Well, more of a take off on the Mad Hatters tea party - but still, very much Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge fan of Alice as well!!! I have everything alice <3 So need to get this book

    ps: im doing my first giveaway enchantedaria.blogspot.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, I posted about this yesterday - crazy I would love the book too, would you post pictures of some of the kind of things in the book to show what level of crafting it is, Im super excited because my canvas pictures I made have been accepted onto the site x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)