10.09.2012

diy clipboard + a printable >>>>>

apologies for the absence here the last few days.... there's some stuff going on at home that we're working through. normal service will resume shortly ;)



in an attempt to keep track of all i'm meant to do, as my tired mama brain can't manage it by itself, i make a new things to do prinable. then i decided that it would be even better if i had it clipped up somewhere i could see it, so it didn't get buried under a mountain of stuff on my desk!

so.... as i didn't have a clipboard lying around, and am too impatient/poor to buy one - i made one! i used a canvas board i had already, a sheet of scrapbooking paper and a bulldog clip


first things, i covered the canvas board with the paper, folded the edges over the back and taped 'em down.


then added a blob of hot glue and fixed the clip on {it doubles as a hanger too!}printed out my things to do list and hung it up!! {click on the image below to print out a copy of my things to do list}



♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥
spare us a vote??
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. your clipboard looks nicer than the ones in the shops too!! I like it a lot... so much so I'm going to hunt down my old canvas board and bulldog clip and make one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, polly! Love it :)
    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)