5.14.2012

featured sponsor // spontaneous reality

i was incredibly excited when nicole emailed me about being my featured sponsor this month. i clicked on over to her etsy shop and immediately fell in love! spontaneous reality is a free-spirited, positive energy, folksy, handmade adornment collection. think feathers, headpieces and good vibes.



"My treasures engage the wearer to dance, play & dream, by connecting with the earth through magical adornment, and an awareness that we are all free spirits, together dancing under one sky".

Passionately creating is a process of thoughts, colliding with materials, inspired by moments of time & deep shared cosmic love of the earth.

Each piece is individually hand crafted using natural elements, found objects & vintage treasures, carefully fused together.






how beautiful are nicole's creations?? her brass goddess headpieces are stunning. i am planning on adding some of her work to my collection soon!!

you can find nicole here:
spontaneousreality.net – Web
spontaneousreality.etsy.com – Shop
www.facebook.com/pages/Spontaneous-Reality/96316759543 – Facebook
twitter.com/iheartfeathers - Twitter
spontaneousreality.blogspot.com/ - Studio Blog
♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I love her shop, I have it tucked away in my favourites so many gorgeous items.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)