5.29.2012

diy // old tin to business card holder

i've been meaning to make something to keep some business cards safe in {instead of just having a handful running wild in the depths of my handbag!!} sitting at my desk one day... trying to concentrate on some work, my eyes fell on the collection of tins i've been hoarding - and i realised the altoids tin was exactly the right size for my business cards to fit in. so a little washi tape later, and a pretty stamp for the top and voila! my business cards have a  home and i no longer have to fumble around, muttering expletives quietly to myself when trying to find one to hand out ;)


i stamped the owl on a piece of card, then covered it in clear book covering before gluing it in place {i had a little helper for this stage - hence the air bubbles in the book covering ;) }
 


♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)