2.21.2012

pay it forward

a couple of weeks ago i spotted a pay it forward post on laura's blog. i loved the idea so i signed up straight away :)




the idea is that the first three people to comment on this post will recieve something handmade from me this year.

the only rules are that they then:
  • do a similar blogpost and make something special for those first 3 commenters
  • and send me something handmade in return as well
great idea right?! if you wanna play along - comment below, the first three will get something handmade from me :)

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Dannelle MeyersFebruary 21, 2012

    I would love to participate in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea!  Found your blog through the hop and very happy that I did.

    Hope you pop by my piece of blogland today and take part in a giveaway and photography class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this! I am down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I am doing one of these on my Facebook page too, but that is just friends, I like how you are expanding this to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)